We Have Advertising Relationships With The Merchant(s)/Store(s) On This Page.
Date Started February 10, 2007
We Collect No Information From You
Wheelchair Positioning Aids
- OPTP Thoracic Lumbar Back Support
- Description: The OPTP Thoracic Lumbar Back Support is a therapeutic, dual back support system that addresses the entire back: it is more than just a lumbar support. The positioning support promotes proper posture to help relieve back, shoulder, and neck pain. The OPTP Thoracic Lumbar Back Support encourages an upright posture that helps reduce stress on the shoulders, back, and neck. This back support has a unique upside down T shape that was designed to promote optimal spinal alignment. A natural cervical curve in which the head is positioned above the shoulders is encouraged and neutral shoulder positioning that opens up the chest is also promoted. Additionally, proper positioning, support, and alignment of both the thoracic and lumbar spine are encouraged through the use of this unique back support. Sitting for extended periods of time can be made more comfortable with this support that can easily attach to office chairs, classroom chairs, car seats, airplane seats, stadium seats and more. The high-quality foam OPTP Thoracic Lumbar Back Support was designed based on physical therapists' recommendations to give the most effective dual back support. It comes with a removable, washable cover and an adjustable elastic strap. The support measures 18 inches high, 14 inches wide, and 2 inches in diameter; the vertical thoracic pad is 5-1/2 inches wide. OPTP Thoracic Lumbar Back Support Specifications: Materials: High-quality foam, Polartec cover, adjustable elastic strap. Strap contains latex. Measures: 18 inches high, 14 inches wide, 2 inch diameter. Vertical thoracic pad is 5-1/2 inches wide. Weight: 12 ounces. Color: Black.
- Price: $42.95
- Akton Polymer Lap Tray Padding
- Description: The Akton Polymer Lap Tray Padding provide protection and pressure management on lap trays, head rests, large flat or contoured surfaces, or other areas of redness development in "at risk" users. Using Action's mini-cube technology, these gel pads have a soft cover for added comfort. People needing cushioning to prevent skin breakdown will find the Lap Tray Pads can also be used in the treatment of head and ear decubitus ulcers or to protect arms against developing pressure ulcerations or bruises. This is a non-returnable hygiene item. Akton Polymer Lap Tray Padding Specifications: Large Pad Measures: 8 inches wide, 8 inches long, 1/2 inch thick. Small Pad Measures: 8 inches wide, 6 inches long, 1/2 inch thick. Cover: Low shear. Material: Action polymer cube pad.
- Price: $104.95
- Posey Leg and Foot Hugger
- Description: The Posey Leg and Foot Hugger provides proper leg positioning for wheelchair users. Caregivers will find the cushions easily attach to the wheelchair to prevent the user's feet from slipping off the footrests or becoming entangled under chair. The Posey Leg and Foot Hugger consists of a leg cushion and attached foot cushion. The cushions are made with foam padding to provide comfortable positioning, and covered in water-repellent, wipe-clean vinyl. Quick-release buckle straps secure the support to a 18 to 20 inch wide wheelchair. The leg cushion is placed between the footrest bars with the foot cushion resting on top of the footrests. The Leg Hugger measures 15-1/2 inches wide, 9 inches high. The Foot Hugger measures 13 inches wide, 9 inches long, and is available with 1 inch or 4 inch high padding. The Posey Leg and Foot Hugger removable leg and foot cushions help promote proper seating alignment for wheelchair users. Posey Leg and Foot Hugger Instructions Posey Leg and Foot Hugger Specifications: Choose: Leg Hugger with 1 inch Foot Hugger #CPO6351 or Leg Hugger with 4 inch Foot Hugger #CPO6354. Leg Hugger measures: 13 inches wide, 9 inches deep. Fits: 18 to 20 inch wheelchairs. Materials: Cushioned foam padding covered in water- repellent, wipe-clean vinyl. Meets: CA# 117 flame retardancy standards.
- Price: $65.95
- Posey Leg Hugger
- Description: The Posey Leg Hugger is an additional padding for wheelchairs that attaches to the leg bars. The comfortable cushion helps prevent feet from slipping off wheelchair footrests or becoming entangled under the wheelchair. This product helps pateints with minimal or no control over their legs keep their feet and legs in place. The Posey Leg Hugger is constructed of padded foam that provides comfortable, cushioned leg support for wheelchair users. The support lies flush with the wheelchair leg bars to allow full use of footrests, while preventing the user's feet from slipping off of the wheelchair foot rests and becoming entangled under the chair. This wheelchair leg positioning aid is covered in water-repellent vinyl that is easily wiped clean. The Posey Leg Hugger secures to standard 18-20 inch manual wheelchairs with quick-release straps. Posey Leg and Foot Hugger Instructions Posey Leg Hugger Specifications: Measures: 15-1/2 inches wide, 9 inches long. Fits: Standard 18-20 inch manual wheelchairs. Materials: Foam padding with wipe clean vinyl. Standards: Meets CA #117 flame retardancy standards.
- Price: $39.95
- Posey Comfy Seat for Wheelchairs or Geri Chairs
- Description: The Posey Comfy Seat for Wheelchairs or Geri Chairs are soft, micro-fiber filled cushions that provide seating comfort for wheelchair and geri chair users. Caregivers will find these easy to attach cushions helpful for increasing comfort and helping to prevent skin breakdown. The Posey Comfy Seat for Wheelchairs cushions easily attach to wheelchair seat and backrest with ties. The cushions also feature reinforced openings that allow the use of a positioning belt. The seat cushion measures 20 inches wide, 18 inches deep, the back cushion measures 20 inches wide, 17 inches high, and the side panels measure 15 inches deep, 14 inches high. The Posey Comfy Seat for Geri Chairs cushions easily attach to the seat and backrest of the geri chair seat with ties. The seat cushion measures 22 inches wide, 20 inches deep, the back cushion measures 22 inches wide, 31 inches high, and the side panels measure 20 inches deep, 20 inches high. Posey Comfy Seat cushions are machine washable, and meet CA #117 flame retardancy standards. Posey Comfy seat for Wheelchairs #CPO6526 Posey Comfy seat for Geri Chairs #CPO6526G Posey Comfy Seat for Wheelchairs and Geri Chairs Instructions Posey Comfy Seat Specifications: Wheelchair Seat cushion measures: 20 inches wide, 18 inches deep. Wheelchair Back cushion measures: 20 inches wide, 17 inches high. Wheelchair Side panels measure: 15 inches deep, 14 inches high. Geri chair Seat cushion measures: 22 inches wide, 20 inches deep. Geri chair Back cushion measures: 22 inches wide, 31 inches high. Geri chair Side panels measure: 20 inches deep, 20 inches high. Materials: Soft micro-fiber filling, cotton cover. Care: Machine wash, dry.
- Price: $108.95
- Posey Deluxe Lateral Arm Support
- Description: The Posey Deluxe Lateral Arm Support prevents lateral leaning. Provides a comfortable, convenient arm rest to facilitate arm use and rehabilitation. Plush, padded foam covered with soft, water-resistant vinyl. Fits the left or right side. Optional hook-and-loop positioning straps are included to stabilize arm position. Wipes clean. Posey Deluxe Lateral Arm Support Instructions Posey Deluxe Lateral Arm Support Specifications: Size: 16 x 7 inches. Added Height: 2 inches.
- Price: $52.95
Last Updated On
Tuesday, November 24th 2020
Return To Top
Images, Information & Products Are Property of & Supplied By Their Respected Merchant/Source That We Proudly List.
© Road To Serenity Is Property Of A And L Merchants, Inc. Of Black River Falls, WI. ™