We Have Advertising Relationships With The Merchant(s)/Store(s) On This Page.
Date Started February 10, 2007
We Collect No Information From You
- Signature Life Elite Travel Walker by Stander
- Description: The Signature Life Elite Travel Walker by Standerr is a perfect solution for those with arthritis who need assistance walking but still love to adventure, travel, and road trip. This travel walker is foldable, lightweight, and strong. It compacts to fit into tight spaces and compartments, and the aluminum frame provides sturdy support for everyday-use. The Signature Life Elite Travel Walker by Stander can fit into overhead airplane compartments, car trunks, front seats, and other tight areas. The large locking swivel wheels and rear easy-glide feet allows users to maneuver through a variety of terrain. A designer front pouch and organizer basket provide convenient storage and organization. The walker adjusts from 32 to 38.5 inches in height for users 4 feet 10 inches to 6 feet 8 inches tall for the perfect fit. The Elite Travel Walker weighs only 8 pounds, and can support up to 400 pounds. Signature Life Elite Travel Walker by Stander Instructions Signature Life Elite Travel Walker by Stander Specifications: Weight Capacity: Supports up to 400 lbs. Adjustment Range: 32 - 38.5 inches. Fits users: 4 feet 10 inches to 6 feet 8 inches tall. Product Weight: 8 lbs. Materials: Rust resistant aluminum with durable anodized finish. Color: Black walnut. WARNING: Important information for California residents
- Price: $180.00
- P.T. Rail Angled
- Description: The P.T. Rail Angled is a safety support for short staircases, or anywhere assistance is needed when traversing a change in floor elevation. People with arthritis who have difficulty going up and down 2-3 stairs will find this angled solid rail provides excellent support. This safety support rail can be used in homes or institutions and is ideal for sunken living rooms, decks, patios or 2 and 3 step stairs in garages. The angle of the rail is adjustable from 0 to 35 degrees. An adjustment screw allows the angle to be customized to suit even the steepest stairs. A machined precision, tension fit hinge creates stable, rock solid support while allowing the rail to easily fold up to store out of the way and will not accidentally fall down causing an impact injury. The angled rail can be mounted to virtually any wall with basic structural reinforcements. Note: The PT Railâ„¢ should only be installed in areas where the mounting surface is structurally sound. If you are not equipped to undertake the outlined work we recommend having the PT Railâ„¢ installed by a qualified contractor. The P.T. Railâ„¢ must be secured to wall with fasteners appropriate to the structural material. Fasteners must be rated for certain retention force for maximum weight capacity (see within for recommendations). Mounting fasteners should be inspected monthly and tightened if necessary. Rail is capable of supporting a maximum suggested user weight of 400 lbs. P.T. Rail Angled Instructions P.T. Rail Angled Specifications: Rail Length: 32 inches. Rail Diameter: 1.5 inches. Material: Alloy steel. Finish: Anti-microbial white powder coat. Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Price: $304.95
- Bed Caddie by Stander
- Description: The Bed Caddie by Stander is a three tiered ladder system with cushioned grip handles. People with arthritis who have general weakness or decreased back strength will find the Bed Caddie helpful to pull themselves up to a sitting position in bed. The Bed Baddie by Stander has a long durable nylon strap that attaches to the bed frame to provide a secure assist for sitting up in bed. The ergonomic buckle design allows for easy attachment to the bed and accommodates most metal framed and wood framed beds. The cushioned, no-slip rubber contoured grip handles are comfortable to hold. Bed Caddie by Stander Specifications: Weight Capacity: 300 lbs. Strap Length: Adjustable 48 - 84 inches. Grip Width: 5 inches wide. Grip Diameter: 1 inch. Space between each grip: 12 inches. WARNING: Important information for California residents
- Price: $22.95
- Bed Cane Transfer Handle by Stander
- Description: The Bed Cane Transfer Handle by Stander provides a stable support to help make getting in and out of a bed easier. People with arthritis who have difficulty with bed mobility or transferring out of bed will find the wide cushion grip handle comfortable to hold. The Bed Cane has a wide grip handle that allows use of both hands to sit up on the side of the bed and then provides a stable handle for standing. The large wooden base that slides between the mattress and box springs. The cushion grip handle is reversible and can be installed on either side of the bed. The heavy gauge steel shaft, with a durable powder coat finish, adjusts from 19 to 22 inches high from base. The Bed Cane fits all size beds and has a 350 lb weight capacity. Each Bed Cane includes the organizer pouch to keep needed items easily accessible. Bed Cane Transfer Handle by Stander Instructions Bed Cane Transfer Handle by Stander Specifications: Wooden base measures: 19 x 23 inches. Handle adjusts from: 19 to 22 inches. Weight Capacity: 350 lbs. Rail Width: 15 inches. Ships: UPS Ground. WARNING: Important information for California residents
- Price: $89.95
- EZ Adjust Bed Rail by Stander
- Description: The EZ Adjust Bed Rail by Stander adjustable length safety rail allows for use as both a bed rail to prevent falling out of bed or as a handrail to assist in getting out of bed. People with arthritis who need assistance to stand will find this safety bed rail provides a sturdy support. The EZ Adjust Bed Rail easily adjusts from 26 to 42 inches wide with the push of a button. The rail folds down to side of bed and fits any home or hospital bed. In the shortened position, the rail can be used as a half-bed rail to get in-and out of bed. The rail can then be extended to a full-size bed rail at night for full fall protection. The adjustable bed rail adapts to the appropriate height for different mattress thicknesses and is reversible. A safety strap secures the bed rail to bed frame. Weight capacity 400 lbs. Item ships via UPS Ground. EZ Adjust Bed Rail by Stander Instructions EZ Adjust Bed Rail by Stander Specifications: Width of Rail: Locks in place at 26, 34 & 42 inches. Height of Rail: 23 inches high from the base of mattress. Gap Between Rails: 3 inches. Made for Bed Type: Attaches to any home or hospital bed with included Safety Strap. Weight of Product: 14 lbs. Color: Charcoal gray. Weight Capacity: 300 lbs. Package Dimensions: 28 x 21 x 1.5 inches. Assembly: Installs in minutes with 4 bolts and Allen Wrench (Included). WARNING: Important information for California residents
- Price: $119.95
- Bed Rail Advantage by Stander
- Description: The Bed Rail Advantage by Stander is an easy to use bedside rail that folds easily for storage or travel. People with arthritis will find the cushion grip handle is comfortable to grip. This bed safety rail offers a helping hand to a sitting position in bed or from sitting to standing. The Bed Rail Advantage is made of heavy duty steel with powder coat that provides long lasting durability and has a 400 pound weight capacity. The handle folds down for storage and easy portability. The handle has a foam grip that provides a comfortable cushion grip and is easy to sanitize. A safety strap secures the bed rail base to the mattress. The Bed Rail Advantage fits on either side of the bed, and includes a free Bed Rail Advantage Organizer Pouch. Bed Rail Advantage by Stander Instructions Bed Rail Advantage by Stander Specifications: Weight Limit: 400 lbs. Rail height: 22 inches. Rail width: 17 inches. Base dimensions: 21 inches wide, 17 inches long. Weight of product: 8 lbs. WARNING: Important information for California residents
- Price: $79.99
- Smart-Rail System Bed Rail
- Description: The Smart-Rail System Bed Rail is a unique bed support rail that is designed for those that need a little extra help standing, moving and transferring in and out of bed. Just unlock the bed rail and pivot the rail outwards to provide better standing support with less reaching and twisting. The Healthcraft Smart-Rail installs in seconds by inserting the support frame between the box spring and mattress. Safety straps secures the bed rail. This bed rail attaches to standard beds, not hospital beads or futons. Note: Product intended for moderate vertical weight bearing on rail only. Do not use if side ward (lateral) support is needed. Avoid rail latch unlocking - Ensure that rail is at least 2 inches/50 millimeters off floor when rail is in locked position. (Soft type box spring beds can compress downward under load allowing support frame to move down, and rail to become unlatched). Do not use on wet or slippery floors. Do not use with electric or hospital style beds. Both supplied straps must be installed for secure operation. Product intended for moderate assist with sitting up and standing only. Smart-Rail System Bed Rail Instructions Smart-Rail System Bed Rail Specifications: Material: Alloy steel. Finish: Anti-microbial powder coat white gloss finish. Grip material: Non-slip, PVC closed cell foam, latex free. Rail Measurements: 1.5 inch diameter, 16.25 inches long, height adjusts 27.25 to 36.25 inches. Item weight: 13 pounds. Weight Capacity: 300 pounds. Important Note: This bed rail will not work on hospital beds or futons.
- Price: $132.95
- Freedom Grip Transfer Handle
- Description: The Freedom Grip Transfer Handle is a durable handle that provides steady support for getting in and out of the bed. People with arthritis who need assistance for moving in bed or support for getting out of bed will find this item helpful. The Freedom Grip Transfer Handle is an economic solution that increases safety and independence for users who need support getting out of bed. Users will find the bed handle provides sturdy support for standing and balancing, helps prevent falls and injuries, and helps improve mobility in bed. The handle has a non-slip grip for added comfort and safety. The handle has a 20 inch wide, 28 inch long bed board that slides between the mattress and box spring for increased stability. The handle fits home beds with standard height mattresses. The frame is made of steel, the handle is simple to snap into place, and does not require tools for installation. The bed transfer handle is designed for users weighing 150 lbs or less. The Freedom Grip Transfer Handle allows people with arthritis to wake up with confidence and freedom knowing they can get out of bed safely. Freedom Grip Transfer Handle Specifications: Bed board measures: 20 inches wide, 28 inches long. Handle width: 9 inches. Handle height: 20.5 inches. Weight capacity: 150 lbs. Item weight: 11 pounds.
- Price: $64.95
- Freedom Grip Plus Bed Transfer Handle
- Description: The FREEDOM GripÂ® Plus Bed Transfer Handle is height adjustable bed safety rail that is designed to accommodate thicker mattresses. The top of the handle is covered with a skin friendly foam cushion that is comfortable for arthritic hands to grip. The Freedom Grip Plus Bed Transfer Handle adjusts from 21.5 to 24.5 inches in height in 1 inch increments. Installation is quick, easy and tool free. This bed transfer safety rail is designed to assist users in transfers into and out of bed while reducing the risk of falls. People with arthritis who have difficulty standing from bedside will find it provides a stable support. The bed handle serves as a reminder of where the edge of the bed is, and is useful in helping to turn over or move in bed. The Freedom Grip Plus Bed Handle is the best combination of safety and economy and is manufactured right here in the USA. Freedom Grip Plus Bed Transfer Handle Specifications: Handle Width: 9 inches outside, 7.5 inches inside. Bed Board Width: 20 inches. Bed Board Length: 29 inches. Product Weight: 11 lbs. Weight Capacity: 250 lbs. Made in: USA.
- Price: $69.95
- Bedside Econorail by Stander
- Description: The Bedside Econorail by Stander installs on any home or hospital bed for easier transfers in and out of bed. This cushion handle economy bed rail provides people with arthritis a comfortable grip for stable support when standing from the bed. The Econorail is an affordable bed rail, made of aircraft-grade, hardened anodized aluminum. This lightweight bed safety handle weighs less than 2 lbs, and supports up to 300 lbs. The full size cushion handle allows provides people with arthritic hands a comfortable transfer handle support. The included organizer pouch keeps items handy, and the carrying case is ideal for travel when collapsed. The collapsible Econorail fits in small spaces, even carry-on suitcases. The base has non-slip grips and a safety strap secures rail in-between mattress and bed frame. Universal height accommodates home and hospital beds. The Bedside Econorail by Stander snaps together, installing in seconds with no tools required. Bedside Econorail by Stander Product Instructions Bedside Econorail by Stander Specifications: Weight: 1.5 pounds. Weight capacity: Up to 300 lbs. Includes: Organizer pouch. Fits: Home and hospital beds. Product Dimensions: 21.5 inches long, 20 inches wide, 16 inches high. WARNING: Important information for California residents
- Price: $69.95
- Stable Bed Rail by Stander
- Description: The Stable Rail by Stander is an ideal device for those that need added support and assistance when getting in and out of bed. This bed safety rail has extendable legs which provide added support and stability for standing safely. The height adjustment accommodates home and hospital beds. People with arthritis will find the ergonomic cushion handle is comfortable to hold. Anti-slip grips secure the rail between the mattress and bed frame. The Standers Stable Rail supports 300 lbs, is easily installed and includes a 4 pocket organizer which provides added storage space. Stable Rail by Stander Instructions Stable Rail by Stander Specifications: Height adjustment from floor to top of handle: 21 - 44 inches. Height adjustment from mattress base to top of handle: 17.5 - 22.5 inches. Rail width: 19 inches. Height range from floor to horizontal support structure under mattress: 13.5 - 21.5 inches. Depth of horizontal support structure under mattress: 25 inches. Weight of product: 8 lbs. Weight capacity: 300 lbs. Made of: Steel frame with durable powder coat finish. WARNING: Important information for California residents
- Price: $79.00
- The Transfer Handle
- Description: The Transfer Handle is a stable bed rail designed to help make transfers and bed mobility easier. People with arthritis will find this bed transfer aid provides sturdy support and is easy to install. The Transfer Handle provides a stable support for users to transfer safely, helping to prevent falls and injuries. The large handle is made of 1 inch diameter tubing and is securely attached to a board that fits between the mattress and box springs on home style beds. This sturdy support handle is helpful for users to safely transfer from a bed to a wheelchair or bed to bedside commode. The handle measures 22 inches high and fits mattresses up to 14 inches thick. The durable steel handle is 6 inches wide and is mounted to a 30 inch long, 27 inch wide bed board. The Transfer Handle is easy to install, just slide the board between the mattress and box springs of a home bed. The Transfer Handle Specifications: Handle measures: 22 inches high, Inside width 4 inches, outside width 6 inches. Bed board measures: 27 inches wide, 30 inches long. Fits: Home beds. Weight limit: 250 lbs. Item weighs: 17 pounds. Made in: USA.
- Price: $109.95
- Mobility Bed Rail by Stander
- Description: The Mobility Rail by Stander is made for both transferring in and out of bed, and preventing accidental nighttime falls. The rail is ideal for people who need additional support for transferring from a bed to a wheelchair. The Mobility Rail is a half-size bed rail with a mobility arm that pivots out to provide extra support when getting in and out of bed. The legs extend to the floor, increasing the stability of the rail and mobility arm. The support rails are secured between the mattress and bed frame with anti-slip grips. An ergonomic cushion on the handle helps to provide a comfortable grip. The Mobility Rail also has a 4 pocket organizer that users will find helpful for storing personal items. The rail supports up to 300 pounds and is height adjustable, allowing it to work for both home and hospital beds. Stander Mobility Bed Rail Instructions Stander Mobility Bed Rail Specifications: Height adjustment from floor to top of handle: 31 inches - 44 inches. Height adjustment from mattress base to top of handle: 17.5 inches - 22.5 inches. Rail width: 18 inches. Height range from floor to horizontal support structure under mattress: 13.5 inches - 21.5 inches. Depth of horizontal support structure under mattress: 20 inches. Weight of product: 10.5 lbs. Weight capacity: 300 lbs. Made of: Steel frame with durable powder coat finish. Includes: 4 pocket organizer. WARNING: Important information for California residents
- Price: $99.95
- PT BedCane Transfer Handle by Stander
- Description: The PT BedCane Transfer Handle is an ergonomic, low-profile bed handle that provides a stable support rail for users with arthritis who have difficulty getting in and out of bed. This bed rail handle is portable, compact, and easy to install, making it perfect for travel. The PT BedCane Transfer Handle is installed by slipping the horizontal support bars between the mattress and box spring, then attaching the safety strap to the bed frame on the opposite side of the bed. The handle height can be adjusted from 19 to 25 inches high to fit mattresses from 10 to 17 inches thick. A helpful organizer pouch is included for storing small items close by for easy access. The organizer pouch is a convenient storage place for items such as mobile phones, television remotes, reading glasses, or water bottles. The provided safety strap connects the bed handle to the bed frame on the opposite side of the bed to ensure that the handle will not slip or slide. Made of a heavy duty steel frame with durable powder coat finish, the bed safety handle can support up to 300 pounds. Users with arthritis will find the ergonomic bed handle of the PT BedCane Transfer Handle allows them to gain extra leverage to get in and out bed by using a two-handed grip. PT BedCane Transfer Handle by Stander Instructions PT BedCane Transfer Handle by Stander Specifications: Dimensions: 19.5 to 25.25 inches long, 6.5 inches wide, 19 inches high Fits: Mattresses from 10 to 17 inches high Weighs: 5.6 lbs Weight Capacity: 300 lbs Includes: Pocket organizer Assembly: Required. Easy to assemble with no additional tools required WARNING: Important information for California residents
- Price: $94.95
- Triple Loop Leg Lifter
- Description: The Triple Loop Leg Lifter allows the arms to be used to help lift a weak or arthritic leg onto a wheelchair foot rest, bed, or into a car. The three loops allow the user to use their forearms to assist in leg positioning. The Triple Loop Leg Lifter features a pre-formed foot support with a heavy gauge wire insert that can be modified by bending it to the desired shape. The durable 1 inch heavy-duty webbing provides easy to use loops for easy lifting. The 40 inch long reinforced webbing with metal rod will extend the userâ€™s reach to assist in lifting one leg at a time. The loop is placed around the foot or cast and can be repositioned by the user. Triple Loop Leg Lifter Specifications: Model: Kinsman 31061. Length: 40 inches. Materials: 1 inch heavy-duty webbing reinforced webbing with metal rod.
- Price: $13.95
- Rainbow Small Leg Lifter
- Description: The Rainbow Small Leg Lifter is a long metal rod with reinforced webbing and loop handle ends that allows the user to easily lift a weak leg or arthritic leg. People with painful arthritic hips or knees will find this shorter leg lifter easier to use. The Rainbow Small Leg Lifter has a foot support can be adjusted by bending it to the desired shape. The user places the foot loop around their foot or cast. The long rod extends the users reach to assist in lifting one leg at a time. The Rainbow Small Leg Lifter Small is made with bright colored 1 inch webbing that is easy to see. Rainbow Small Leg Lifter Specifications: Choose: 33 inch or 27 inch long leg lifting aid. Color: Bright rainbow colored webbing. Measures: 1 inch wide.
- Price: $10.95
- Leg Wrap Positioning Aid
- Description: The Leg Wrap Positioning Aid is a long strap with loops for handles that help users to move and position a weak or casted leg. This leg positioning aid attaches to the user in 3 places with adjustable Velcro closures. The Leg Wrap Positioning Aid allows users with severe arthritis who have difficulty moving their legs to more easily position their legs when transferring to or from a bed, chair, sofa, wheelchair or toilet seat. The easy to grab upper and lower handles eliminate the need to grab clothing, and provide steady controlled movement. The leg lifting aid is wrapped securely around the leg, thereby reducing injury caused by dropping the legs. The Leg Wrap Positioning Aid measures 33 inches long, maximum circumference measures 11-1/2 inches, 18-1/2 inches, 24-1/2 inches for the ankle, knee and thigh positions. The loops can be made smaller, but not larger than these sizes. Leg Wrap Positioning Aid Specifications: Handles: 3 loops for secure gripping. Material: 2 inch (2.54 cm) wide, high strength, nylon webbing. Measures: 33 inches long, maximum circumference measures 11-1/2 inches, 18-1/2 inches, 24-1/2 inches for the ankle, knee and thigh positions. WARNING: Important information for California residents
- Price: $44.95
- Leglifter Cushion by Mangar Health
- Description: The Leglifter Cushion by Mangar Health is an inflatable cushion designed to help people who have trouble raising their legs into bed. People with arthritis will find this bed mobility aid easy to use. The Leglifter Cushion is powered using the Airflo 12 Compressor, and the whole lifting process only takes a couple of minutes. Users will find they can transfer safely into bed in a quick, dignified way. This inflatable leg lifting cushion does not require a permanent installation, making it ideal for travel, and fits discreetly against the side of the bed when it is not in use. The cushion attaches to the bed using straps underneath the mattress. The Leglifter Cushion inflatable leg lifting aid is ideal for anyone who requires assistance when transferring or lifting their legs into bed. Leglifter Cushion by Mangar Health Information Leglifter Cushion by Mangar Health Instructions Non returnable if packaging is opened. Leglifter Cushion by Mangar Health Specifications: Weight: Cushion 3 lbs, Airlo 12 10 lbs. Includes: Mangar Leglifter Cushion with removable cover, Airflo 12 Compressor. Care: Remove cover and machine wash, hang to dry. Maximum User Weight: 294 lbs. Inflated Length: 49 inches. Inflated Width: 22.5 inches. Inflated Thickness: 4 inches. Deflated Thickness: 1 inch.
- Price: $639.95
- Leg Lifter
- Description: The Leg Lifter is an easy to use daily living aid helpful for lifting a painful, weak or casted leg. People with arthritis who have difficulty moving their legs will find this leg lifting aid helpful for increasing their mobility and independence. The Leg Lifter leg lifting aid is constructed of reinforced polyester webbing over a rigid aluminum rod. At one end is the hand loop, and at the other end is the larger foot loop. The foot loop opening can be positioned to accommodate a leg cast. By placing the foot loop over the foot, the user can then easily lift the leg onto a bed, or position the leg. Durable reinforced 1 inch polyester webbing covers a rigid but adjustable 26 inch long metal rod. The Leg Lifter measures 42 inches long. Leg Lifter Specifications: Color: Navy Blue. Length: 42 inches. Material: Aluminum rod and foothold covered with webbing.
- Price: $10.95
- Leg Loop Leg Lift
- Description: The Leg Loop Leg Lift allows a person to safely and effectively reposition the leg and foot onto a footrest, a bed, into a car, etc. by providing a more secure grip than merely tugging on a piece of clothing. The Leg Loopâ„¢ consists of two loops - a hand loop and a foot loop, one at each end of a rigid middle section. The Leg Loop Leg Lift helps people with limited lower extremity strength lift the leg and foot. It is designed to help people who have medical conditions in which they either partially or completely lose the ability to independently move their leg. Paraplegia, hemiplegia, paraparesis, hip surgery, and knee surgery are fairly common examples. The foot loop stays open until the strap is pulled and then conforms to the shape of the foot for a secure and comfortable grip. Rigid middle section allows for easy maneuverability. Once pulled, the loop closes and conforms to the shape of the foot for a secure and comfortable fit. This, combined with the rigid middle section" he asserts "makes it easier to place on the foot than other leg lifts and reduces the risk of the foot falling out and becoming injured. Leg Loop Leg Lift Specifications: Construction: 1 inch (2.54 cm) wide, high strength, nylon webbing. Length: 36 inches (91.4 cm).
- Price: $16.95
Last Updated On
Thursday, October 1st 2020
Return To Top
Images, Information & Products Are Property of & Supplied By Their Respected Merchant/Source That We Proudly List.
© Road To Serenity Is Property Of A And L Merchants, Inc. Of Black River Falls, WI. ™