We Have Advertising Relationships With The Merchant(s)/Store(s) On This Page.
Date Started February 10, 2007
We Collect No Information From You
- EzGrip Pen Grips
- Description: The EzGrip Pen Grips allow the user to loosely hold the writing tool without gripping and squeezing. One fingertip placed on the comfort grip with a very light touch is needed for writing. This soft rubber grip reduces grip forces needed to write and can be used on a pencil, pen, scalpel or any other pencil-like instrument. The ergonomic design of these grips allow more control with minimal effort. The EzGrip Pen Grips have a unique design that allows one finger to exert downward pressure for writing and no squeezing is necessary. These soft ergonomic writing grips are especially helpful to persons with hand pain, cramping, dystonia, Carpal Tunnel, other repetitive stress injuries, or grip impairment. EzGrips are patented and have been awarded U.S. Utility and Design patents. Buy 3 or more and Save $$. Click on Quantity Discount Pricing Above. EZGrip Pen Grips Specifications: Material: Hypoallergenic rubber compound, latex free. Measurements: 1-1/8 inch in length and 6/8 inch at widest point. Includes: Package of 3 (one of each: blue, yellow, green).
- Price: $4.95
- Evo Pens Package of 2
- Description: The Evo Pen writing aid is designed to help eliminate hand pain and cramping when writing. This shape of the pen allows the user to cup the pen in the palm of the hand. When writing, the entire hand is engaged in writing rather than isolated fingers muscles. The adapted writing pen is recommended by hand therapists and occupational therapists for pain-free writing. The Evo pen is a great gift to yourself or a loved one who has difficulty holding a standard writing pen. When closed it is also useful as a rounded stylus for PDA or keyboard use. Evo Pens Package of 2 Specifications: Includes: 2 Evo Pens. Color: Blue. Ink: Blue. Optional Refills: 3 per package.
- Price: $9.95
- Evo Millennium Pen Writing Aid
- Description: The Evo Millennium Pen Writing Aid has an ergonomic, patented design that fits in the natural closing grip of the hand. People who have difficulty writing with a regular stick pen will find this adapted writing aid comfortable to use. The Evo Millennium Pen Writing Aid allows users to engage their entire hand, rather than isolated finger muscles when writing. The natural ergonomic shape is ideal for people with different kinds of grasping problems. The mirror chrome plated finish has a smooth feel and the weight of the pen feels heavier than the all plastic model EvoPen. Hand therapists describe this adapted writing pen as a natural remedy that can help eliminate hand pain and cramping when writing. The Evo Millennium Pen Writing Aid is the ideal choice for users needing a pen that is naturally comfortable and ergonomic. This adapted writing aid received an "ease of Use" from the Arthritis Foundation, is recommended by authorities in handwriting, has been sold at the MOMA Design Store for 22 years, and was featured in Pen World Magazine. Evo Millennium Pen Writing Aid Specifications: Materials: Mirror chrome finish. Ink color: Blue. Item weighs: 2.5 ounces. Measures: 2. 25 inches long, 1.25 inch wide. Includes: Evo Millennium Pen with ink cartridge, 2 refill cartridges. Refills: Evo Pen replaceable cartridges, package of 3, sold separately.
- Price: $29.95
- CanDo Hand Writing Weighted Pediatric Glove
- Description: The CanDo Hand Writing Weighted Pediatric Glove is designed for the weight to rest on top of the hand while allowing the use of all fingers when worn. Users will find this hand writing weight helpful for increasing hand and wrist stability. The CanDo Hand Writing Weighted Pediatric Glove has an adjustable strap that wraps across the palm and wrist for a secure fit. These hand weights are available for the left or right hand in 0.25 and 0.5 pounds. The hand weight is secured to the back of the hand, allowing full movement of the fingers. Users who have difficulty writing with a standard pen due to hand tremors, Parkinsons, limited fine motor skills may find this adapted weighted glove helpful. The CanDo Hand Writing Weighted Pediatric Glove is easy to use to increase hand and wrist stability during writing and other fine motor activities. CanDo Hand Writing Weighted Pediatric Glove Specifications: Choose: 0.25 lbs or 0.5 lbs, left hand or right hand. Measures: 4 inches long, 3 inches wide. Color: Black, blue.
- Price: $24.95
- EzGrip ResQ Gel Ergonomic Pen
- Description: The design of the EzGrip ResQ Gel Ergonomic Pen allows writing to be comfortable and effortless. Using the ergonomic EzGripÂ® ResQ Gel Pen is a unique experience - not only for its writing abilities - described as "...floating on paper," but having the distinction as a pen that cradles and conforms to your extended finger and tip. Only the slightest touch of that one first finger tip is needed to provide downward writing pressure. Like touching a computer key - but lighter. The other fingers can just "go along for the ride." It's not the usual everyday writing experience, but one more comfortable and advanced. The gel ink is closest to fountain pen ink or roller ball in it's writing characteristics. It flows smoothly, and dries quickly. By using the EzGrip ResQ Gel Pen, it's possible to never again get writer's cramp - never again contemplate the onset of any "Itis" - Tendonitis, Arthritis... or repetitive Stress Injuries (RSI's) such as Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. In practical terms it also means that even having those conditions will not matter. Their mechanisms or weaknesses will not enter into the writing process. The EzGrip pen is often called the "miracle pen" for persons with arthritis, tendonitis, other hand problems or cramping. It neutralizes hand difficulties immediately. Here's How: Using the EzGrip ergonomic pen as described, the built-in mechanisms within our hands and arms that create those weaknesses are actually disconnected or bypassed. The patented EzGrip enables the individual to switch positions, relying on other fingers. Many of us write in personal ways - with different finger holds. The EzGrip allows users to switch fingers at any time to adapt to their individual style of writing. More specifically, the side of the thumb can be used for downward writing pressure - even the middle finger knuckle. There is no incorrect way to hold and use an EzGrip. It's your choice. And it's a choice that can save you pain and discomfort. Uses Parker style refills. EzGrip ResQ Gel Ergonomic Pen Specifications: Color: Silver w/Navy Grip, soft rubber. Ink: Black. Refills: Uses Parker style.
- Price: $7.95
- Evo Pen Refills Package of 3
- Description: The Evo Pen Refills Package of 3 include three blue ink refill cartridges for the Evo Pen writing aid.
- Price: $7.95
- Steady Write Pen
- Description: The Steady Write Pen has an attached base that helps steady the hand to help improve handwriting. This adapted pen is helpful for those who have tremors, decreased coordination, or difficulty gripping a writing pen. The Steady Write Pen includes a ball point pen that is attached to a solid base. The unique design helps to balance, guide and stabilize the hand for improved handwriting. The Steady Write Pen helps improve handwriting by using the friction of the base to smooth writing motion. The solid base balances and guides the hand as you write. The Steady Write Pen can be grasp like an ordinary pen, or using a modified knuckle grip and can be used in the left or right hand. Steady Write Pen refills are also available. Steady Write Pen Specifications: Refills: Steady Write Pen ink refills are available separately. Ink color: Black. WARNING: Important information for California residents
- Price: $9.95
- Squiggle Wiggle Writer
- Description: The Squiggle Wiggle Writer is a battery operated vibrating pen that provides tactile stimulation. This large grip pen, depending on how closely it is held to the writing surface, allows the user to turn straight lines into a series of loops, circles, or curves. Occupational Therapists and Developmental Therapists love the Squiggle Wiggle Writer for young writers because it gives tactile stimulation and encourages appropriate grasp. The Squiggle Writer pen provides great tactile input as the pen wiggles and also provides proprioceptive input as the pen itself is weighted. Squiggle Wiggle Writer Specifications: Includes: Five different color refills. Power: Single AA battery (Not included). Color: Assorted.
- Price: $7.95
- Steady Write Pen Refills :: Package of 3
- Description: The Steady Write Pen Refills :: Package of 3 include three black ink pen refills for the Steady Write Pen. WARNING: Important information for California residents
- Price: $5.95
- Twist N Write Pencil Refills
- Description: The Twist N Write Pencil Refills include a package of five, 2 mm No. 2 pencil lead refills. This easy to adapted pencil is easier to hold, and designed to fit small hands. These pencil refills provide long lasting write-out and are safe for Scantron test taking. Buy 3 or more and Save $$. Click on Quantity Discount Pricing Above. Twist N Write Pencil Refills Specifications: Includes: 5 pencil leads. Fits: Twist-n-Write Pencil. Lead: 2 mm., No. 2 lead.
- Price: $3.95
- PETA Hands Free Desk Clamp
- Description: The PETA Hands Free Desk Clamp is an easy to use spring clamp that secures papers to a desk for writing, reading or crafts. This clever clamp was designed Bath Institute of Medical Engineering (BIME) for people who rely on the use of one hand. The Hands Free Desk Clamp attaches to tabletops up to 1 inch (2.5cm) thick. The spring clamp firmly holds papers in place for the user to write. Caregivers will find the light-weight, portable, easy to attach and remove clamp provides a helpful solution for everyday tasks for people with the use of one hand. PETA Hans Free Desk Clamp Specifications: Materials: Steel clamp & spring. Fits: Table surfaces up to 1 inch thick. Recommended for: Weak grip, poor hand control, one handed.
- Price: $9.95
- PETA Hands Free Paper Holder
- Description: The PETA Hands Free Paper Holder is a paper holder that makes desk tasks easier for users with weak grip, poor hand control, or the use of one hand only. The holder is cone-shaped and attaches to the Free Hand Desk Clamp to hold documents in position so that users can read or cut paper without using both hands. In order to use the PETA Hands Free Paper Holder, simply insert the page in between the two parts, position the page at the best angle for the task, then tighten using the screw turn knob. The Paper Holder secures the paper for the user to be able to use both hands while reading. When attached to the Desk Clamp, the paper is held securely for cutting activities using both hands. The light-weight, easily portable Free Hand Paper Holder is perfectly balanced and impossible to knock over. PETA Hands Paper Holder Specifications: Use with: Hands Free Desk Clamp. Recommended for: Weak grip, poor hand control, One handed.
- Price: $5.95
- Pen & Pencil Weight Kit
- Description: These colorful Pen & Pencil Weights assist sensory motor planning. It provides feedback for those with difficulty in vestibular or proprioceptive processing. O-Rings secure the weights and allow positioning anywhere on the writing instrument. Pen & Pencil Weight Kit Specifications: Weights: weigh 1.5 oz. O-Rings: secure the weight to the writing instrument. Kit includes: 6 Pencil Weights, 3 Pencil Grips and one dozen #2 Pencils.
- Price: $28.95
- Ergo Sof PenAgain
- Description: The Ergo Sof PenAgain features a patented, ergonomic design that adapts to the contours of the user's hand. This adapted writing pen helps to alleviate stresses normally experienced with a standard writing pen. The Ergo Sof PenAgain allows the natural weight of the writer's hand to provide sufficient pressure to apply ink to the paper. The shape of the pen eliminates the need for the user to grip the pen and allows the thumb and forefinger to serve merely as guides. The Ergo Sof PenAgain helps alleviate the symptoms of Writer's Cramp, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, calluses, and repetitive stress injuries. The Ergo Sof PenAgain is blue and includes 2 black ink refills. The Ergo-Sof PenAgain Refills are a package of 2 black ink refills for the Ergo-Sof PenAgain. Slide the tip off of the Ergo Sof PenAgain to insert the ink refill. Sold separately. Ergo Sof PenAgain Specifications: Pen Color: Blue. Ink Color: Black. Measures: 4 inches long, 1-3/4 inches wide overall. Item weight: 0.5 ounces. Choose: Ergo Sof PenAgain or PenAgain Refills.
- Price: $6.95
- Twist N Write Pencils 4 Pack
- Description: The Twist N Write Pencils 4 Pack includes a package of four ergonomic pencils designed especially for smaller hands. The Y shape is the same ergonomic design as the PenAgain Pens. The Twist N Write Pencils naturally promote an efficient tripod grasp, and never need sharpening. Each pencil includes a #2, 2 mm lead that provides long lasting write out, and is safe for standardized tests. These ergonomic pencils help kids learn to write. The rocket-shaped design ensures that children hold the pencil correctly and allows them to focus on guiding the pencil rather than forcefully gripping it. Caregivers will find these adapted pencils provide increased control resulting in improved penmanship, and are very helpful for kids with weak motor skills, ADHD, autism. The Twist N Write Pencils are available in a variety of fun assorted colors. Buy 3 or more and Save $$. Click on Quantity Discount Pricing Above. Twist N Write Pencil 4 Pack Specifications: Measures: 3.5 inches long, 1.5 inches wide. Item weight: 0.5 ounces. Refills: Available. Color: Assorted. Eraser: Included.
- Price: $8.95
- Weighted Adjustable Writing Pen
- Description: The Weighted Adjustable Writing Pen has a large barrel with five weights in it. The weights can be added and removed as needed for balance and easier writing. Caregivers will find this adapted writing pen is designed for use by users who have tremors or decreased coordination. The Weighted Adjustable Writing Pen includes five 10 gram weights that allow the user to customize the weight of the pen. The weights are balanced inside of the device for comfortable writing. The large barrel is oversized for a comfortable grip. The Weighted Adjustable Writing Pen has black ink and uses standard ballpoint pen refills. Weighted Adjustable Writing Pen Specifications" Overall length: 5 inches. Diameter: 0.8 inches. Includes: Five 8 to 10 gram weights that can be added or removed as needed. Ink: Black. Refills: Standard ballpoint pen refills.
- Price: $59.95
- Pen and Pencil Weights Set of 6
- Description: These colorful Pen and Pencil Weights provide sensory motor feedback. O-Rings secure the weights and allow them to be placed anywhere on the pen or pencil. Weights are 1.5 oz. Package of 6 weights. Colorful weights assist sensory motor planning. They provide feedback for those with difficulty in vestibular or proprioceptive processing. Pen and Pencil Weights Set of 6 Specifications: Package: 6 weights and o-rings. Weight: approximately 1.5 oz.
- Price: $20.95
- The Writing Grip by Grip Solutions
- Description: The The Writing Grip by Grip Solutions features a non-slip surface that is ideal for people who have difficulty grasping a pen or pencil. This durable, easy to use holder is made from a textured friction material and features a pebbled surface. The Writing Grip can hold a writing utensil, stylus, or even a paintbrush in its non-slip pocket, and it also features a convenient elastic strap for securing the grip to the user's finger. The grip is easy to use: simply slide the pen into the pocket and loop the strap around your finger. To grip can be cleaned by hand with soap and water or placed in the dishwasher. The grip measures 3 inches long and 1.25 inches wide. Grip Solutions Writing Grip Specifications: Color: Black. Dimensions: 3 inches long, 1.25 inches wide, with 0.25 inch wide slits. Material: Proprietary abrasion resistance/non-slip PVC based thermoplastic coating. Co-efficient of friction: ASTM D 3247 Wet: 0.83, Dry: 1.36. Care: Clean with soap & water, disinfectant wipes or common household cleaning liquids.
- Price: $9.95
- Pediatric Universal Weighted Standard Holder
- Description: The Pediatric Universal Weighted Standard Holder is designed to hold pens, pencils, markers, crayons and provides added weight to reduce hand trembling when writing. Caregivers for loved ones with Parkinson's disease or hand tremors will find this weighted grip handle helps stabilize the hand to make writing easier. Pediatric Universal Weighted Standard Holder will hold round or irregular shaped writing utensils up to 5/16 inches. The holder is designed to securely hold a wide variety of writing devices. To secure the item in the holder, tighten each set screw evenly with the allen wrench that is included. To avoid damaging the item being held by the set screws do not over-tighten. The holder provides added weight to writing devices and assists in stabilizing the user's hand. Users who have difficulty in bearing down with a writing device may also find this weighted holder helpful. Pediatric Universal Weighted Standard Holder measures 3.5 inches long and weighs 3.75 ounces and holds items that are 1/8 to 5/16 inch diameter. Pediatric Universal Weighted Standard Holder Specifications: Length: 3.5 inches. Outer Diameter: 5/8 inch. Inside Diameter: 1/8 - 5/16 inch. Weight: 3.75 ounces. Includes: Pediatric Universal Weighted Standard Holder, Allen wrench, 3 set screws.
- Price: $19.95
- Forearm Weight by HandiThings
- Description: For those who experience tremors during fine motor tasks, the HandiThings Forearm Weight by HandiThings is designed to reduce such tremors. This tubular weighted stretch sleeve distributes the weight evenly along the full length of the forearm, allowing maximum flexibility and mobility. The Forearm Weight by HandiThings provides proprioceptive input, increases sensory feedback, enhances kinesthetic awareness, and can be used for strengthening exercises. Therapists recommend wearing it during fine motor or self help activities. It is an alternative for those who need extra sensory input during handwriting, but aren't able to tolerate a weighted glove or weighted pencil. Constructed of durable stretch cotton Lycra and lead free steel shot, the HandiThings Forearm Weight also uses heavy duty stitching for added durability. The symmetrical weight means it can be worn on either arm. The HandiThings Forearm Weight comes in 5 sizes, which can be determined by the circumference of the fullest part of the forearm. Forearm Weight by HandiThings Specifications: Includes: One arm weight. Fits: Left or Right forearm. Materials: Lycra, lead free steel shot. Contains Latex. Extra Small: Fits 5.0 - 6.5 inches, weighs 1/4 lb. Small: Fits 6.5 - 8.0 inches, weighs 1/2 lb. Medium: Fits 8.0 - 9.5 inches, weighs 1 lb. Large: Fits 9.5 - 11.5 inches, weighs 1 lb. Extra Large: Fits 11.5 - 14.0 inches, weighs 1 lb. Color: Black. Care: Hand washing and air-drying is recommended. Made in: USA.
- Price: $17.95
- Weighted Hand Writing Glove
- Description: The Weighted Hand Writing Glove is a uniquely designed weighted pouch that comfortably fits on the back of the hand. The open palm and finger loops allow the userâ€™s fingers and wrist to move freely. People who experience tremors during fine motor tasks will find this adapted hand weight provides excellent proprioceptive input and additional hand stability. The HandiThings Weighted Hand Writing Glove is a durable Lycra material pouch that is double stitched for strength, and filled with lead free steel shot. The weight is held in place by elastic thumb and finger loops and a hook&loop (Velcro) wrist strap. Users will find this weight easy to put on and take off, and cooler to wear than a standard weighted glove. This adapted hand weight leaves the palm of the hand completely open. The HandiThings Hand Weight is filled with lead-free steel shot and will fit the left or right hand. Extra small has 1/4 lb. of weight, Small has 3/8 lb. of weight; Medium and Large have 1/2 lb. of weight. To determine the size needed, measure along the base of the index finger to the base of the little finger along the palm (MP joints across the palm of the hand). Weighted Hand Writing Glove Specifications: Includes: One hand weight. Fits: Left or Right Hand. Materials: Lycra, lead free steel shot. Contains Latex. X-Small: Measures 2-1/4 inches, weighs 1/4 lb. Small: Measures 2-1/2 inches, weighs 3/8 lb. Medium: Measures 2-3/4 inches, weighs 1/2 lb. weight. Large: Measures 3-1/2 inches, weighs 1/2 lb. X-Large: Measures 4 inches, weighs 1/2 lb. Color: Black. Care: Hand washing and air-drying is recommended.
- Price: $17.95
- PencilWeight Writing Aid
- Description: The PencilWeight Writing Aid has weighted segments sewn into it and a Velcro fastener, which allows the rectangular pouch to be wrapped around and secured to most writing instruments. This writing aid can be used alone or with other pencil grippers. The PencilWeight Writing Aid is made of blue stretch nylon tricot fabric and contains 1/4 pound of lead free steel shot. This writing aid is useful for people who have trouble gripping and also need the added weight when writing. The PencilWeight Writing Aid can be placed above the pencil point to be used as a gripping aid or positioned higher up so that the user can grip the pencil instead. To install the PencilWeight, lay it flat on a table, roll it around the writing instrument, and secure it with the hook and loop strip. To prevent slipping on glossy pencils, wrap a rubber band around the pencil before putting the PencilWeight on. PencilWeight Writing Aid Specifications: Color: Blue Weight: Â¼ pound. Measures: 3 inches wide, 5 inches long when flat, and about 7/8 inch diameter. Materials: Tricot fabric, filled with 1/4 pound of lead free steel shot. Care: Hand wash, air dry.
- Price: $9.95
- The Pencil Grip Jumbo 6 Pack
- Description: The The Pencil Grip Jumbo 6 Pack are 40% larger than The Pencil Grip Original, providing more hand support for people who have difficulty gripping. People with large hands, unable to close their hand, have poor hand grip will find these extra-large ergonomic grips help position their hand comfortably for writing. The Pencil Grip Jumbo has the same shape as the Original, but measures 2 inches long, 1 inch wide. The Pencil Grip Original is the number one selling writing grip recommended by doctors, teachers, and occupational therapists. Developed by educational therapist Dr. Lois Provda, this pencil grip provides proper hand positioning, improves control, and increases comfort for writing. The design positions the thumb on the "R" for Righties, or "L" for Lefties, and allows the fingers to naturally fall into place naturally. Over 90% of the surface of the grip is in contact with the user's hand to support and position the hand for writing. Right handed or left handed adults and children will find the ergonomic design helpful for comfortably and correctly holding pencils. The Pencil Grip Jumbo 6 Pack Specifications: Measures: 2 inches long, 1 inch wide. Colors: Assorted colors. Materials: Soft rubber, latex free. Package of: 6 jumbo grips.
- Price: $15.95
- Stay Put Non-Slip Writing Mat
- Description: The Stay Put Non-Slip Writing Mat provides an innovative and attractive way to compensate for difficulties with page stabilization. Users with upper limb limitations, tremors, Cerebral Palsy, Stroke, Multiple Sclerosis will find this writing tool helpful for writing at a desk or on a slant board. The Stay Put Non Slip Writing Mat was designed by a mom, and has received fantastic feedback from Occupational Therapists, Educators, and parents. This writing aid consists of a magnetic frame attached to a non-slip base. The magnetic frame secures the paper while the non-slip frame backing eliminates movement on the table surface. The mat can be used with any letter-size paper, and it is durable, lightweight, easy to transport. Anyone who has difficulty stabilizing a piece of paper independently will find the Stay Put Non Slip Writing Mat provides a practical solution to the problem of paper slipping on a table. Stay Put Non Slip Writing Mat Specifications: Dimensions: 10 inches wide, 12 inches long. Frame opening: 7.5 inches wide, 10 inches long. Material: PVC frame, Rubber backing, Magnetic strips. Color: Green. Made in: USA.
- Price: $19.95
- The Pencil Grip Original 6 Pack
- Description: The The Pencil Grip Original 6 Pack provides hand support and positioning for writing with less stress on painful hands. Each package of six ergonomic writing grips fit on pencils, pens, crayons, and many drawing and writing tools. People who experience hand fatigue and pain when writing will find these grips are easy and comfortable to use. The Original Pencil Grip is the number one selling writing grip recommended by doctors, teachers, and occupational therapists. Right handed or left handed adults and children will find the ergonomic design helpful for comfortably and correctly holding pencils. Developed by educational therapist Dr. Lois Provda, this pencil grip provides proper hand positioning, improves control, and increases comfort for writing. The design positions the thumb on the "R" for Righties, or "L" for Lefties, and allows the fingers to naturally fall into place naturally. Over 90% of the surface of the grip is in contact with the user's hand to provide gentle support and positioning for writing. The Pencil Grip Original 6 Pack Specifications: Measures: 1-1/4 inch long, 1 inch wide. Colors: Assorted original primary colors. Materials: Soft rubber, latex free. Package of: 6 grips.
- Price: $11.95
- Weighted Pencil with The Grip
- Description: The Weighted Pencil with The Grip is a therapeutic product designed to help improve handwriting legibility by reducing tremors, reducing fatigue, and increasing muscle strength. This weighted writing aid combines two unique, beneficial features - added weight and a patented ergonomic grip. The added weight of the Weighted Pencil with The Grip allows it to rest effortlessly rest in the hand, so the user does not need to provide downward pressure for writing. The pencil also helps to reduce writing fatigue by decreasing the burden on smaller, more sensitive hand muscles while encouraging support from larger muscles in the arm. The ergonomic grip is called The Pencil Grip and gently positions fingers in the proper, ergonomic position for gripping. The unique shape was designed by a doctor for hand comfort and to increase control. The grip helps the hand to relax for writing without fatiguing by reducing stress on the fingers. The grip has a letters printed which designate the right or left thumb positioning so that the other fingers are also positioned correctly on the underside of the grip. Nine 2.0 mm graphite refills are included with the Heavyweight Pencil. Weighted Pencil with The Grip Specifications: Weight: 4.3 ounces. Fits: Adults & Children, Righties & Lefties. Color: Black. Refills: Includes nine 2.0 mm graphite refills.
- Price: $20.95
- BipGrip Writing Grip
- Description: The BipGrip Writing Grip is a large, ergonomic holder designed to simplify writing and drawing. People with decreased hand strength, weak grip will find this adapted holder helps make gripping pens, pencils, crayons easier. The BipGrip can be used with crayons giving them added girth and weight, and allows the user to adjust the length of the crayon. The large grip holder is easy to use. Just untwist, put the writing utensil in and screw together. This adaptive pen grip works for left and right handed users and is helpful for all ages. Buy 3 or more and Save $$. Click on Quantity Discount Pricing Above. BipGrip Writing Grip Specifications: Length: 4-1/2 inches. Diameter: 1 inch. Color: Red. Material: Plastic. Latex free. Made in: USA.
- Price: $9.95
Last Updated On
Thursday, November 26th 2020
Return To Top
Images, Information & Products Are Property of & Supplied By Their Respected Merchant/Source That We Proudly List.
© Road To Serenity Is Property Of A And L Merchants, Inc. Of Black River Falls, WI. ™