We Have Advertising Relationships With The Merchant(s)/Store(s) On This Page.
Date Started February 10, 2007
We Collect No Information From You
Drink Cup Holders
- Non-Slip Support for Cups
- Description: The flexible Non-Slip Support for Cups helps to hold small glasses and yogurt cups. Its unique non slip design makes it great for increasing dining independence The Non-Slip Support for Cups measures 1Â½ tall, and works best on glasses and cups with a 2Â½ inch bottom diameter. The support's three 1 inch extensions support the glass or yogurt cup it's holding. It is dishwasher and microwave safe, and is is made from soft polypropylene with no BPA or phthalates. Non-Slip Support for Cups Specifications: Fits: Yogurt cups, glasses with a 2Â½ inch base diameter. Material: Soft polypropylene, phthalate and BPA-free. Care: Dishwasher and microwave safe. Measures: 1Â½ inches tall, 2Â½ inch inner diameter, 1 inch fins. Color: Blue. Made in: France.
- Price: $9.95
- Vivi Duo Cup & Mug Handle
- Description: The Vivi Duo Cup & Mug Handle is an adaptive drinking aid for caregivers providing in home care to individuals with swollen hands, limited finger grip, or weak hand grip. The Viv Duo Handle is a large handled addition for your client's favorite coffee mug or drinking glass. This easy to attach ergonomic cup holder handle helps make gripping easier for people with limited hand dexterity. The cup holderâ€™s large handle is designed with an innovative clip style application that makes it easy to attach and remove. The open handle style mug adapter allows users with poor gripping ability, or swollen hands caused by arthritis, to comfortably and successfully hold their drink. The Vivi Duo Handle provides ample space for users to easily slide their hand under the handle. The DUO Handle easily snaps on and off of everyday mugs, glasses, tumblers, and bottles. The wrap around cup holder design protects the userâ€™s hands and fingers from hot mug surfaces. For people who have difficulty holding single handle mugs, this add on handle is a helpful solution. The handle turns single handle mugs into two handle mugs. The cup holder best fits 2-3/4 inch diameter mugs, glasses, and bottles. A foam insulator can be used for the holder to securely grip canned drinks. The ergonomic handle is tapered and easy to hold. The Vivi DUO Handle for cups and mugs provides increased gripping stability and drinking independence. Vivi Duo Cup & Mug Handle Specifications: Best fits: 2-3/4 inch diameter mugs, glasses, bottles. Cup holder measures: 3-Â½ inches high, 2-7/8 inch diameter. Handle measures: 3-Â½ inches long, 1 inch wide, Â¾ inch deep. Item Weight: 1.92-oz. Care Instructions: Hand wash in warm water and dry thoroughly before use. Always hold cups and mugs with both hands. Attach the DUO Handle before adding hot liquids. Do not microwave. Made in: United Kingdom.
- Price: $16.95
- Eazyhold Universal Hand Grip Cup Holders 2 Pack
- Description: The EazyHold Universal Hand Grip Cup Holder 2 Pack are innovative, universal grip soft silicone straps that provide gripping assistance and fit a variety of cups, glasses, bottles. Caregivers will find these colorful hand support straps are more comfortable, hygienic and adaptable than current grip assistive straps made of elastics, plastics and hook and loop. EazyHold Universal Hand Grips Cup Holder 2 Pack are easily attach to different drinking containers to allow people with limited or no grip strength to easily hold and drink independently. Made of soft, flexible food grade silicone, the strap gently hugs the back of the hand and supports the cup. Each strap is a solid single unit soft silicone strap that is hygienic, easily washed, quick drying, non toxic, and latex free. EazyHold Universal Hand Grips Cup Holder 2 Pack Specifications: Material: Food grade silicone. Latex, BPA, Phthalates free. Fits: Left or right hand. Includes: 2 straps. Measures: 7.5 inches long, 1.75 inch wide, 1.5 inch openings. Color: Green.
- Price: $19.95
- Universal Beverage Holder
- Description: The Universal Beverage Holder is an easy to attach cup holder with a unique mounting system for horizontal or vertical tubing. Caregivers will find this versatile cup holder is ideal for walkers, wheelchairs, scooters, strollers, and other mobility aids. The Universal Beverage Holder mounting system allows for vertical or horizontal attachment, and locks in the best position for easy access for the user. The holder attaches to tubing 7/8 to 1-1/2 inches in diameter, and requires a screwdriver for installation. The holder accommodates beverage containers from 10 to 32 oz., including hot or cold drinks in cups, mugs, cans or bottles. The durable holder is made from high impact polypropylene, and the brackets are made from ultra high impact ABS. The holder measures 4-3/4 inches high, 3-1/2 inches wide without the insert, 6 inches high, 3 inches wide with insert. The Universal Beverage Holder provides a handy drink holder for walker, wheelchair, rollator, and scooter users to easily carry cans, mugs, and bottles. Universal Beverage Holder Specifications: Holds: 10 ounce to 32 ounce cans, cups, bottles, and travel mugs. Measures: 4-3/4 inches high, 3-1/2 inches wide without insert, 6 inches high, 3 inches wide with insert. Fits: Horizontal or vertical tubing 7/8 to 1-1/2 inches in diameter. Materials: High impact polypropylene, ultra high impact ABS brackets. Color: Black.
- Price: $29.95
- Freedom Adjustable Folding Cup Holders
- Description: The Freedom Adjustable Folding Cup Holders allow users to easily access beverages, cups and bottles. The clamping mechanism easily secures on any vertical or horizontal tubing on bed rails, wheelchairs, walkers, scooters, and rollators. The Freedom Adjustable Folding Cup Holders feature arms that adjust to hold 16 oz to 46 oz cups, glasses or bottles with up to a 4 inch diameter base. The holders close flat to only 1 inch thick. This allows the wheelchair, walker, rollator to go thru narrow doorways with the cup holder attached in the folded position. If the cup holder is bumped while it is being used, the patented internal support leg prevents accidental closure, making it ideal for bed rails. Caregivers will find these versatile cup holders allow users to easily access beverages independently. Freedom Adjustable Folding Cup Holders are available with Round or Square Tubing Attachments. Freedom Adjustable Folding Cup Holders Specifications: Choose: Round or Square tubing attachment. Holds: Cups, Bottles, Cans, 16 oz to 46 oz, up to 4 inch diameter base. Folded width: One inch. Color: Black.
- Price: $24.95
- Freedom Large No Tip Suction Pad Cup Holder
- Description: The Freedom Large No Tip Suction Pad Cup Holder will not move or tip over, even when hit or bumped. Caregivers will find this suction base cup holder is ideal for flat, smooth surfaces such as wheelchair trays, overbed tables, or table tops. The Freedom Non Skid Suction Pad Base is a patented vacuum system. When you place the cup holder with attached pad on a flat surface and push down with slight pressure, it creates a no slip suction system that will not move even if you bump it or hit it. Place the base on a clean surface and it stays in place. The no slip suction grip of the base is incredibly strong, but very easy to release: just lift a corner of the base pad to move the cup holder to another location, or to clean up. This large non skid cup holder adjusts to hold 16 oz to 46 oz cups, mugs or bottles. The Freedom Large No Tip Suction Pad Cup Holder has a patented locking leg that prevents the collapsing when accidentally bumped. Release the leg, and the holder folds flat for easy storage. The cork pad in the bottom of the holder absorbs moisture. This cup holder was designed for people with hand tremors, paralysis, Parkinson's disease, uncontrolled movement and disabilities that restrict hand movement necessary for drinking independently. The Freedom Large No Tip Suction Pad Cup Holder provides caregivers a helpful solution for preventing spills and providing easy access to beverages to promote hydration for their loved ones. Freedom Large No Tip Suction Pad Cup Holder Specifications: Holds: Cups, mugs, bottles 16oz - 46oz. Folded measures: 4-3/4 inches long, 4 inches wide, 1-1/4 inch high. Opened measures: 5 inches long, 4 inches wide, 5 inches high. Includes: Cup holder with vacuum base attached.
- Price: $29.95
- U-Drink Adaptable Holder
- Description: The U-Drink Adaptable Holder has a non-slip grip hand clip that allows users with limited or no grip to hold and drink beverages independently. The polished stainless steel handle with non-slip grip can be bent and adjusted to fit the user's hand comfortably. The U-Drink universal beverage holder is highly versatile for holding bottles, cans, cups and glasses of all different shapes, sizes and materials. The hook and loop strap is easily adjustable to fit most containers, even irregularly shaped ones. Caregivers will find this adapted drink holder allows people with limited or no grip due to spinal cord injury, MS, cerebral palsy, stroke, or other disabilities to hold and drink independently. Using the U-Drink Adaptable Holder is a more natural way for drinking a beverage from a bottle or cup than through a straw, or with other cumbersome adaptive drinking devices. uDrink Adaptable Holder Specifications: Materials: Stainless steel, Latex free. Made in: USA. Fits: All different shapes, sizes and materials of beverage cups, bottles, cans.
- Price: $23.95
- Freedom Standard Non-Skid Cupholder
- Description: The Freedom Standard Non-Skid Suction Pad Cupholder securely holds 6 to 16 ounce cups, glasses or bottles. Caregivers will find the patented vacuum suction base will not allow the beverage holder to move or tip over, even when bumped or hit, making it ideal for for wheelchair trays, over-bed tables, or table tops. The cupholder is securely held in place by the Freedom No Slip Suction Pad. When the cupholder with attached pad is placed on a flat surface, it creates a suction system that will not move. The suction pad is a patented vacuum system that will not slip. The suction grip in the base is incredibly strong, but very easy to release: just lift a corner of the base pad to move the cup holder to another location, or to clean up. Freedom Standard Non-Skid Suction Pad Cupholder features a patented locking leg. This prevents the drink holder from collapsing when bumped. By releasing the leg, the cup holder folds flat for easy storage. In the bottom of the base is a cork pad to absorb moisture. Designed for users with hand tremors, paralysis, Parkinson's disease, arthritis, uncontrolled movement and disabilities that restrict hand movement necessary for drinking independently. The Freedom Standard Non-Skid Suction Pad Cupholder helps caregivers prevent spills while allowing easy access to beverages. Freedom Standard Non-Skid Suction Pad Cupholder Specifications: Holds: 6 oz to 16 oz. cups, glasses or bottles. Measures: 6.5 inches long, 6 inches wide, 5 inches high.
- Price: $24.95
- Bedside Beverage Holder
- Description: The Bedside Beverage Holder has an 11 inch long flexible arm that clamps onto bed rails 3/4 inch to 1 inch in diameter, to hold glasses, cups, cans or bottles. The Bedside Beverage Holder arm is easily adjustable for versatile positioning. Bedside Beverage Holder Specifications: Fits bed rails: 3/4 inch to 1 inch in diameter WARNING: Important information for California residents
- Price: $39.95
Last Updated On
Tuesday, November 24th 2020
Return To Top
Images, Information & Products Are Property of & Supplied By Their Respected Merchant/Source That We Proudly List.
© Road To Serenity Is Property Of A And L Merchants, Inc. Of Black River Falls, WI. ™