We Have Advertising Relationships With The Merchant(s)/Store(s) On This Page.
Date Started February 10, 2007
We Collect No Information From You
- Universal Cane Wrist Strap
- Description: The Universal Cane Wrist Strap keeps a walking cane secure and eliminates the awkwardness of trying to find a place to set it down. People with arthritis using a cane for mobility will find this easy to attach strap comfortable to use. The Universal Cane Wrist Strap attaches easily to the shaft of most wood and aluminum canes by sliding over the tip of the cane. The black wrist strap connects to a rubber strip that is easy to attach. This strap is designed to be to comfortable to wear while using the cane for mobility. With the Universal Cane Wrist Strap, there is no more bending and stooping to pick up a dropped cane. Buy 3 or more and Save $$. Click on Quantity Discount Pricing Above. Universal Cane Wrist Strap Specifications: Measures: 9-1/2 inches long. Color: Black.
- Price: $6.95
- Ingrid Classic Cane/Crutch Tip - Small
- Description: The Ingrid Classic Cane/Crutch Tip features a convex bottom which enhances both walking comfort and durability. The tip is manufactured in Sweden and made of high quality polyurethane. The use of this material makes them extremely durable and provides for an excellent grip both indoors and outdoors. Safety is enhanced because the tread pattern at the bottom of the tip does not wear as quickly as a conventional tip. Inside the tip is a rust proof metal washer made of zinc plated steel which prevents the cane or crutch from wearing through the tip. The "tire track" treads at the point of contact provide an excellent grip on most surfaces. This cane tip has a patented elastic neck which adjusts to the dimension of the cane or crutch shaft, making it easy for the user to replace tips as needed. Ingrid Classic Cane/Crutch Tip - Small Specifications: Material: high quality polyurethane. Fits: canes and crutches with common dimensions of 1/2" - 11/16" (13 - 17mm). Color: black. Packaging: one tip per package.
- Price: $5.95
- INGRID Retractable Ice Spike Tip for Canes or Crutches - Small
- Description: The INGRID Retractable Ice Spike Tip for Canes or Crutches - Small is a replacement cane or crutch tip with an ice spike made of stainless steel that provides an excellent grip on snow, ice and other outdoor surfaces. Users with arthritis will find this easy to attach tip designed and manufactured in Sweden, has a patented elastic neck that adjusts to fit canes or crutches measuring 1/2 to 11/16 inch (13 to 17mm) diameter. The INGRID Retractable Ice Spike Tip for Canes or Crutches - Small has a durable metal spike tip that easily retracts for use during summer months or while indoors. When the ice spike is retracted, it will not damage floors. This replacement cane or crutch tip features a tread pattern on the bottom of the tip that does not wear as quickly as a conventional cane or crutch tip. Inside the tip is a rust proof zinc-plated washer that prevents the cane or crutch from wearing through the tip. The patented elastic neck adjusts to the dimension of the cane or crutch shaft making it easy for the user to replace or substitute tips as needed. The small size tip fits thin canes or crutches measuring 1/2 inch to 11/16 inch (13 to 17mm). The INGRID Retractable Ice Spike Tip for Canes or Crutches - Small replacement cane or crutch tip with stainless steel ice spike provides an excellent grip on snow, ice and other outdoor surfaces. INGRID Cane or Crutch Tip with Retractable Spike - Small Specifications: Fits: Cane or crutch shafts measuring 1/2 inch - 11/16 inch (13 - 17mm). Color: Black. Package: One tip per package.
- Price: $9.95
- 5 Cleat Ice Pick for Canes
- Description: The 5 Cleat Ice Pick for Canes is a plated steel attachment with five points to prevent a cane or crutch from slipping on snow-covered, slushy or icy surfaces. People with arthritis using a cane or crutches for mobility will find this ice cleat helpful for increasing safety in winter weather conditions. The 5 Cleat Ice Pick is easy to attach to canes and crutches from 5/8 to 1 inch diameter with the screws provided. Simply squeeze the two plastic knobs together to swing the point into place and lock into position for use. When not needed, flip the point up in the retracted position to expose the rubber tip of the cane for normal use. A screwdriver is required for installation of the 5 Cleat Ice Pick for Canes. 5 Cleat Ice Pick for Canes Specifications: Fits: Canes or crutches from 5/8 to 1 inch in diameter. Includes: One per package. Measures: 4.65 inches long.
- Price: $6.95
- INGRID Retractable Ice Spike Tip for Canes or Crutches - Medium
- Description: The INGRID Retractable Ice Spike Tip for Canes or Crutches - Medium has a stainless steel spike with a durable polyurethane tip for a firm grip on snow, ice and most other outdoor surfaces. People with arthritis who use a walking cane or crutches will find this ice spike tip easily retracts for use during summer months or while indoors. The INGRID Retractable Ice Spike Tip for Canes or Crutches - Medium was designed in Sweden and provides an excellent grip both indoors and outdoors. The retractable spike is made of stainless steel and will not rust. The tread pattern on the bottom of the tip does not wear as quickly as a conventional cane or crutch tip. A rust proof zinc-plated washer inside the tip prevents the cane or crutch from wearing through the tip. The elastic neck allows the tip to securely fit the cane or crutch shaft, and makes it easy for the user to replace or substitute tips as needed. The INGRID Retractable Ice Spike Tip for Canes or Crutches - Medium fits a standard size cane or crutch measuring 5/8 - 7/8 inch (16 - 22 mm) in diameter. INGRID Retractable Ice Spike Tip for Canes or Crutches - Medium Specifications: Fits: Cane or crutch shafts measuring 5/8 - 7/8 inch (16 - 22 mm). Color: Black. Package: One tip per package.
- Price: $9.95
- Juvo Travel Cane Seat
- Description: The Juvo Travel Cane Seat is an easy to use mobility aid helpful for walking and sitting. Users with arthritis who need a support cane for walking, and a seat for resting will find this folding cane and seat easily slides open to change from a traditional cane to a convenient seat. The Juvo Travel Cane Seat combination folding seat and walking cane features a wide reinforced seat that measures 9 inches wide, 9 inches long for maximum comfort. The molded contoured handle provides a comfortable grip for arthritic hands. The light weight 1.3 pound walking cane with seat is made of durable 7/8 inch aluminum tubing, and supports users up to 250-pounds. The tripod base design allows the seat base to easily fold and open, and provides sturdy support for sitting and resting. Users will find the large cane tip base provides added stability when walking. The Juvo Travel Cane Seat provides users a stylish combination folding cane and comfortable seat that is ideal for travel. Juvo Travel Cane Cane Specifications: Measures: 34 inches long, 9 inches wide overall. Weighs: 1.3 pounds. Weight capacity: 250 pounds. Seat dimensions: 9 inches long, 9 inches wide. Seat height when opened: 20 inches. Includes: One Juvo Travel Seat Cane.
- Price: $39.95
- INGRID Cane Holder
- Description: The INGRID Cane Holder was developed in 1998 following consultation with Swedish experts in design and steel manufacturing, resulting in a unique combination of elegance and function. The walking cane holder is made of high quality thermoplastic rubber (Santoprene) and has a stainless steel spring specifically designed for the Cane Holder. It has a simple snap-on fitting and may be attached by users with reduced muscular strength. Thanks to having both a hook and a prop, the holder lets you hang your walking cane or crutch on chairs, shopping carts, tables, counter tops, etc. INGRID Cane Holder :: Walking Cane or Crutch Holder Specifications: Fits tubing sizes: 19-25 mm (3/4"-1").
- Price: $9.95
- See 4 Safety Walker Light
- Description: The See 4 Safety Walker Light is an automatic light with a sturdy clip that attaches to walkers, rollators, and other mobility aids. People with arthritis using a walkers, canes or rollators for mobility will find this automatic light is easy to attach and provides excellent illumination. The See 4 Safety Walker Light has a motion detector so that it turns itself on when in motion, and also in low level light conditions. The "intelligent" light turns itself off after 30 seconds if there is no motion or when it senses a well-lit environment. This patented automatic light is hands free, allowing the user to keep their hands securely on their mobility device. The See 4 Safety Walker Light is easy to use. Simply flip the on/off switch to the on position, clip the light to round tubing on a walker or rollator, and start moving. Three bright LED lights are powered by two AAA batteries (included) and provide light for seeing safely. The light uses two sensors. First, a motion sensor determines movement. After 30 seconds of not being moved, the light turns off. Second, the light uses a lighting sensor to determine if it is in a low level light environment. Only when it is in a low light environment and in use will the light illuminate, saving batteries and time. The See 4 Safety Walker Light provides users with arthritis a safe solution for walking with a walker or rollator at night. See 4 Safety Walker Light Product Instructions See 4 Safety Walker Light Specifications: Includes: 2 standard AAA batteries. Length: 3 inches. Diameter: 1-1/4 inches.
- Price: $16.95
- Walking Cane Stay
- Description: The Walking Cane Stay features a unique design that allows users with arthritis to easily position the walking cane holder. Squeeze the wide, pliable sides of the Cane Stay to fit standard 3/4 inch diameter or larger walking canes. It is easy to both attach and remove which facilitates sharing among multiple canes. The Walking Cane Stay does not allow the cane to slide or slip. No more bending and reaching to retrieve a cane after it has dropped or slipped to the floor. This walking cane holder keeps your cane in place and upright where you need it - on tables, counter tops or leaning against walls. Use this cane holder anywhere to keep your cane upright without worrying about it falling. Once in place, it won't slip and your cane won't fall. Cane Stay Specifications: Fits: Standard size canes 3/4 inch diameter or more. Dimensions: 3 inches long, 4 inches wide, 0.7 inch high. Material: Strong, durable, pliable plastic. Latex free. Manufactured: USA. Color: Black.
- Price: $7.95
- CaneTUBE Walking Cane Holder
- Description: The CaneTUBE Walking Cane Holder allows walker and rollator users to carry a cane with them! This attachment easily snaps onto walkers and is very helpful for individuals with arthritis who need to carry a straight cane with them. The handy CaneTUBE walking Cane holder requires no tools for attachment and makes life easier for individual who require the use of a cane. To use simply snap on, drop the cane inside, and go! The unique, tool free snap on design of the CaneTUBE provides a convenient way to carry a cane when using a walker or rollator. The Cane Tube is the perfect solution for users who need to put their rollator or walker aside, but still want to have a cane close by. Two large rotating, adjustable spring clips make the tube easy to connect without tools to round tubing on walkers and rollators. The gripper clips are vinyl coated to prevent scratching the tubing on the walker or rollator. An optional one inch VelcroÂ® strap is included to maximize bond with walker. The lightweight, durable 2 inch diameter, 14 inch long tube holds canes, umbrellas, and some reachers for easy access. CaneTUBE Walking Cane Holder Instructions CaneTUBE Walking Cane Holder Specifications: Material: ABS plastic. Weight: 6 oz. Measures: 2 inch diameter, 14 inches long. Includes: 2 large adjustable gripper clips and optional VelcroÂ® strap. Color: Black (Blue, Pink, Red available by special request.). Fits: Walkers, rollators with 3/4 to 1-1/8 inch diameter round tubing. Made in: USA.
- Price: $16.95
Last Updated On
Sunday, September 20th 2020
Return To Top
Images, Information & Products Are Property of & Supplied By Their Respected Merchant/Source That We Proudly List.
© Road To Serenity Is Property Of A And L Merchants, Inc. Of Black River Falls, WI. ™