We Have Advertising Relationships With The Merchant(s)/Store(s) On This Page.
Date Started February 10, 2007
We Collect No Information From You
- AbleTripod Walking Cane Base
- Description: The AbleTripod Walking Cane Base is an ergonomically designed stable and innovate rubber replacement cane tip. This triangle base cane tip allows a walking cane to be self-standing, providing maximum stability and function to a standard walking cane. The AbleTripod Walking Cane Base is composed of a durable, specially weighted, rubber compound that has just the right amount of flexibility, giving the base its remarkable performance. The AbleTripod gives cane users confidence to negotiate even the narrowest steps and stairs. The cane base flexes as the user walks, absorbing impact and pressure. The tips of the pods flex, grabbing while rolling through and maintaining contact with the ground. The stability of the AbleTripod base is not compromised on grass, gravel, or sand, where typical cane tips may sink into the ground. The unique design of the AbleTripod Walking Cane Base allows the user to lean into the cane for support and balance. The patented AbleTripod easily replaces a standard walking cane tip. The base is available in 4 standard-size openings: 5/8 inch, 3/4 inch, 7/8 inch, and 1 inch. Please use the diagram to determine size needed for proper fit. AbleTripod Walking Cane Base Assembly Instructions AbleTripod Walking Cane Base Specifications: Fits canes measuring: 5/8 inch, 3/4 inch, 7/8 inch, and 1 inch. Measures: 4.5 inches wide, 4.25 inches long. Weight: 8.5 ounces.
- Price: $18.95
- Universal Cane Wrist Strap
- Description: The Universal Cane Wrist Strap is a durable strap that easily slips over the user's wrist to keep a walking cane secure. This cane accessory eliminates the awkwardness of trying to find a place to set the cane down and stooping to pick up a dropped cane. The Universal Cane Wrist Strap is a black wrist strap connected to a rubber strip that fits most standard wood and aluminum canes. The small loop fits most standard wood and aluminum canes. The strap measures 9-1/2 inches long and is designed to be comfortable to wear when using a walking for mobility. Walking cane users will find the Universal Cane Wrist Strap helpful for keeping their cane by their side. Buy 3 or more and Save $$. Click on Quantity Discount Pricing Above. Universal Cane Wrist Strap Specifications: Color: Black. Size: 9-1/2 inches long loop strap.
- Price: $6.95
- Juvo Travel Cane Seat
- Description: The Juvo Travel Cane Seat is an easy to use, stylish combination folding cane and comfortable seat. Users who need a little extra support when walking will find this mobility aid helpful. The Juvo Travel Cane Seat slides open to change from a traditional cane to a convenient seat. The tri-pod legs are vinyl tipped to provide support and balance for users when seated. The contoured handle is easy to grip, making it easy to carry the light weight 1.3 pound walking cane with seat. The cane is constructed of durable 7/8 inch aluminum tubing which supports up to 250-pounds without fear of bending, breaking or wobbling. The wide reinforced seat measures 9 inches square and provides maximum comfort. The large tip base offers superior stability when walking. The Juvo Travel Cane Seat provides users a helpful solution for seating when mobility is limited. Juvo Travel Cane Seat Specifications: Material: TPR rubber-like material. Weighs: 1.3 pounds. Length: 34 inches. Weight capacity: 250 pounds. Seat dimensions: 9 inches wide, 9 inches long. Seat height when opened: 20 inches.
- Price: $39.95
- INGRID Cane Holder - Walking Cane Holder
- Description: The INGRID Cane Holder - Walking Cane Holder was developed in 1998 following consultation with Swedish experts in design and steel manufacturing, resulting in a unique combination of elegance and function. This unique walking cane holder has a stainless steel spring and is made of high quality thermoplastic rubber (Santoprene). The simple snap-on fitting allows it to be easily attached by users, even those with reduced muscular strength. The INGRID Cane Holder is designed with both a hook and a prop, allowing the user to secure a walking cane or crutch on chairs, shopping carts, tables, counter tops, and more. INGRID Cane Holder Specifications: Fits cane sizes: 3/4 - 1 inch diameter (19-25 mm). Materials: Stainless steel spring, Santoprene.
- Price: $9.95
- Clip Walking Cane Holder
- Description: The Clip Walking Cane Holder is a cane holder with double clips that holds your cane and clips to round tubing. This cane holder allows users to keep a cane handy wherever they may need it. Simply snap one side of this cane holder onto a round tubular structure such as a table leg, walker, commode frame, wheelchair, or lawn chair. The opposite side of the clip will hold most diameters of walking canes. The gripping surfaces are soft plastic rollers and will not damage the cane shaft. The Clip Walking Cane Holder measures 3 inches long, 2 inches wide, 1 3/4 inches high. Clip Walking Cane Holder Specifications: Measures: 3 inches long, 2 inches wide, 1 3/4 inch high. Holds: Standard and large diameter walking canes.
- Price: $19.95
- Diestco Wheelchair Cane Carrier
- Description: The Diestco Wheelchair Cane Carrier allows wheelchair users to carry a straight cane on the back of a wheelchair or powerchair with push handles. The adjustable straps allow the holder to easily attach to the push handles on the seat back. The Diestco Wheelchair Cane Carrier is constructed of high quality water resistant fabric and has 300-yard reflective safety tape for increased visibility. This durable holder measures 2.5 inches wide, 17.5 inches long. For manual wheelchairs with push handles, the straps of the Cane Carrier hook over the push handles. The Diestco Wheelchair Cane Carrier is made in the USA. CDCB6312 Diestco Wheelchair Cane Carrier Instructions Diestco Wheelchair Cane Carrier Specifications: Material: Durable nylon water resistant fabric. Color: Black. Measures: 2.5 inches wide, 17.5 inches long. Holds: Standard straight walking canes. Made in: USA.
- Price: $28.95
- In-Step LaserCane
- Description: The In-Step LaserCane is a walking cane with a laser light that provides a visual cue that helps to break freezing episodes during walking. Users with ataxia, Parkinson's disease, stroke, and other neurological disabilities may find this cane helpful for walking smoothly again. The In-Step LaserCane is height-adjustable, made of lightweight aluminum, and has a laser light that projects a line in front of the user. This bright red visual cue interrupts episodes of freezing. The cane is equipped with an on/off switch in the handle. All wires and laser components are hidden inside the cane. The LaserCane laser walking cane is useful for patients with Parkinson's disease, ALS, abnormal gait patterns and used for stroke rehabilitation. The laser is powered by two AA batteries, which are easy to replace and typically last at least six months. In-Step LaserCane Instructions In-Step LaserCane Specifications: User height: 5 feet to 6 feet 1 inch tall. Power: 2 AA batteries. Battery Life: 6 months. Weighs: 3 lbs. Made in: USA.
- Price: $199.00
Last Updated On
Thursday, October 1st 2020
Return To Top
Images, Information & Products Are Property of & Supplied By Their Respected Merchant/Source That We Proudly List.
© Road To Serenity Is Property Of A And L Merchants, Inc. Of Black River Falls, WI. ™