We Have Advertising Relationships With The Merchant(s)/Store(s) On This Page.
Date Started February 10, 2007
We Collect No Information From You
Arthritis Books Videos
- Bed Exercises Video by Chair Aerobics for Everyone
- Description: The Bed Exercises Video by Chair Aerobics for Everyone is designed for individuals who are confined to a bed or who prefer to exercise in the comfort of their own bed. People with arthritis, physical challenges, or for those who are bedridden will find these easy to do exercises helpful. The Bed Exercises Video DVD instructs users on how to do simple movements from the comfort of their own bed. Users can perform these fitness movements alone or with assistance from a caregiver. The video includes a combination of stretches, light resistance training and meditation. Users learn how to perform different arm presses, a core workout and lots of exercises to promote flexibility and reduce stiffness. Ideal for all ages, the Bed Exercises Video helps users increase energy levels while strengthening muscles and increasing flexibility. Bed Exercises Video by Chair Aerobics for Everyone Specifications: Run time: 38 minutes. Content: Introduction, 27 minute light workout and 32 minute more strenuous exercises.
- Price: $9.95
- Chair Yoga
- Description: Chair Yoga , from the Chair Aerobics For Everyone Series is an effective alternative to traditional yoga. This totally seated Yoga workout is easy to follow, and is designed for men and women who are unable to sit on the ground or need to use a chair for stability. It can also be used for people who are inflexible. Chair Yoga will teach you how to release tension, increase circulation and firm/tone your muscles. Chair Yoga focuses on breathing, a central component of yoga and meditation. This video then leads you through a series gentle stretches and easy to perform yoga positions. Incorporating this video into your daily routine will help revitalize the body, mind and spirit. Chair Aerobics for Everyone - Chair Yoga DVD Specifications: Run time: 38 minutes.
- Price: $13.95
- Chair Aerobics for Everyone
- Description: Chair Aerobics for Everyone provides a safe effective, low impact workout good for all fitness levels. This is an effective alternative to conventional exercise for users with arthritis who cannot stand for a prolonged amount of time. The Chair Aerobics for Everyone is an effective alternative to conventional exercise if you have never exercised, cannot stand for a prolonged amount of time or are just returning to a fitness routine. Chair Aerobics is also challenging enough for people at higher fitness levels wanting to exercise in limited space, such as at the office. Nikki Glazer has more than 10 years experience as a certified fitness expert. Nikki provides optimal results for the beginner or the most experienced fitness client. By incorporating cardiovascular exercises, weights and circuit training, Nikki shows you how to isolate and tone your muscles without momentum through resisting against our own body weight. We have created a low impact routine to tone and shape your entire body that is fun and effective. Original Chair Aerobics for Everyone DVD Specifications: Run time: 38 minutes.
- Price: $13.95
- 100 Questions & Answers About Arthritis
- Description: The 100 Questions & Answers About Arthritis Book written by 2 prominent physicians, provides authoritative, practical answers to 100 of the most common questions asked by arthritis patients. This easy to read paperback book addresses diagnosis, underlying causes, treatment options, sources of support, and other questions for people with rheumatoid or osteoarthritis. 100 Questions & Answers About Arthritis Book is dedicated to all those people who suffer from the devastating effects of arthritis, and for those doctors who care for them. Whether you've been diagnosed with arthritis or care for someone with this disease, 100 Questions & Answers About Arthritis, offers help. Written by Campion Quinn, MD, a board certified internist and geriatrician, and Larry Greenbaum, MD, board certified in internal medicine and a rheumatology. This concise, easy-to-read paperback book is written in a question and answer format that mimics an actual physician consultation. This unique book provides both the patient's and physician's perspective on arthritis. Included are practical answers to questions about diagnosis, underlying causes, treatment options, sources of support, and much more for rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis. "This book was instrumental in understanding and managing my arthritis. It assisted in my being able to control my disease as opposed to it controlling me. I strongly recommend it for those individuals who want to understand the nuances of the disease and the various ways to treat it and enjoy a good quality of life." - George L. Evans. 100 Questions & Answers About Arthritis Specifications: Length: 223 pages. Measures: 6 inches wide, 9 inches long, 0.5 inches high. Authors: Campion Quinn, MD and Larry Greenbaum, MD. Publisher: Jones and Bartlett Publishers.
- Price: $10.95
Last Updated On
Thursday, October 1st 2020
Return To Top
Images, Information & Products Are Property of & Supplied By Their Respected Merchant/Source That We Proudly List.
© Road To Serenity Is Property Of A And L Merchants, Inc. Of Black River Falls, WI. ™